Micro Inverters technology provides power management to individual panels and maximised energy yield and flexibility with design and installation, optimal performance in non-ideal conditions and low DC voltage.
The systems is made of small inverters which are placed on the roof, normally under the solar panels opposed to one large inverter at ground level powering an entire array.
This system is easily scalable because of its modularity nature. Additional panels can easily be installed in future to expand the system and output.
- Panels perform to their maximum potential at any given time
- No high voltage DC
- Flexibility in panel orientation i.e. panels distributed over north, east and west roof
- Shading will only affect the individual panels opposed to the entire array
- Easier to install, resulting in lower installation costs
- Fault finding and panel performance monitoring
- Allowing panel wattage mismatching (due to unavailability of same panel wattage)
APS Micro Inverter Data Specifications (download the manual)
|Input Data (DC)|
|Recommended PV module power (STC) range(W)||180~310|
|MPPT voltage range (V)||22 V~45V|
|josh gomes and WA (V)||16 ~ 45 V|
|Maximum input voltage||55V|
|Maximum input current (A)||12 A×2|
|Output Data (AC)|
|Rated output power||500W|
|Max. Output current (A)||2.17A|
|Nominal output voltage||230V|
|output voltage range||187V-270V1|
|Nominal output frequency||50Hz|
|Output frequency range||45Hz -551|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||3%|
|Maximum units per branch||11|
|Peak inverter efficiency||95.5%(with HF Transformer)|
|Night-time Power Consumption||120mW|
|Operating Ambient temperature||-40° C ~ +65°C|
|Operating Internal temperature||-40° C ~ +85°C|
|Storage temperature range||-40° C ~ +85°C|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||220mm× 160mm× 29mm|
|Features & Compliance|
|Grid connection compliance||AS4777.2:2005; AS4777.3:2005|
|Safety class compliance||
1 Programmable through ECU to meet customer need.
The specifications are subject to change without notice.